The Crane Bone Conduction Tactical Headset features dual temple speakers that transmit audio using cutting-edge bone conduction technology. The adjustable noise cancellation boom microphone delivers quality audio and reduces background noise. The headset also includes a durable tactical plunger PTT, is adjustable and can be worn comfortably and securely under helmets or gas masks. Includes sound-Blocking NABS (Noise Attenuating Earbuds) for high noise environments.
Finally, a solution to radio connectivity! The Crane Tactical Headset delivers the Easy-Connect system with Guide Arrows for many radio makes and models. The new design features 2 Guide Arrows: One is located on the strain relief cable connector portion of your Crane EC Lapel Tactical Headset and the other is located on the EC Easy-Connect adapter. This new upgrade ensures that radio connection is immediate and secure.
Disclaimer: Not all radio makes & models include the EC “Easy-Connect” feature at this time.
CRANE A BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Dual temple bone conduction speaker technology.
- Durable Tactical Plunger PTT.
- Includes sounding blocking NAB (Noise Attenuating Bud) earbuds for high noise environments.
- Over-the-head, adjustable strap holds headset firmly in-place and can be comfortably worn under gas masks and helmets.
- Flexible rubber neck strap for secure fit.