For Micro Sound Listen Only and Hawk EC M1 Lapel Microphones only. The Micro Sound Fin Ultra™ Ambi is made of soft silicone gel delivering all day comfort and allows more ambient sound to pass through for improved situational awareness. The Micro Sound Fin Ultra™ Ambi is the first ambidextrous ear tip fit for both the left and right ear on the market. No more left and right, less confusion and hassle for the user. The Micro Sound Fin Ultra™ Ambi fits more comfortably inside the contours of the ear, keeping the tip securely in the ear without the ear fatigue. Available in small, medium and large sizes.
FIN ULTRA AMBI FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Ambidextrous ear tip that can be worn in the left or right ear.
- Comprised of Shore 25 Silicone gel for unprecedented comfort.
- Square Openings for Micro Sound speaker insert.
- Wider cutouts allow for more ambient sound to travel through.
- The cone shape does not penetrate the inside of the ear, reducing ear fatigue.
- Fits easily inside the contours of the ear, keeping the tip securely in place even during evasive movements.
FIN ULTRA AMBI VIDEO
Watch this video to learn about all of the features and benefits that set the Fin Ultra Ambi apart from any other earmold on the market.
The Fin Ultra ear tip is nice because I can hear things still in that ear even with the radio going. It’s more comfortable than any other ear piece I’ve used.
Darick Fisher, Ogden Police Department, Utah
The Fin Ultra Ear Tip was surprisingly comfortable. I like that it didn’t have a shaft that protruded into your ear canal, and the Fin was comfortable and secure.
Kyle Ryan, Charleston Police Dept, South Carolina
I have tried several types of ear tips & the Fin Ultra is far & away the best one. I like the open ear mold design but the original version was a little too rigid & left my ear feeling sore. Love the comfort, the clarity of sound, & the ability to hear other ambient sounds.
William Hunt, New Jersey Mahwah Police Dept