$134.99 – $229.99
The Nighthawk Bluetooth Body-Worn Microphone delivers secure encrypted Bluetooth technology. Simply clip the Nighthawk securely on your lapel and enjoy features like: Full-shift 12 hour talk time, easy pairing, no connectivity loss, & fully functional PTT. The Nighthawk also includes a replaceable professional earpiece with a patented Fin Ultra ear tip that plugs into a 3.5 audio jack on top of the microphone, so you can also plug in additional earpieces for field versatility. The unit’s battery is rechargeable via a mini USB port located on the side of the microphone or the battery can simply be replaced. The Nighthawk delivers on-the-go audio benefits anytime, anywhere. Upgraded firmware supports radios with built-in Bluetooth (no Bluetooth adapter required) & POC (Push-to-Talk Over Cellular) Apps. Complete kit includes the NIGHTHAWK Lapel Microphone, earpiece, one medium Fin Ultra ear tip, USB cable, wall charger & optional Bluetooth radio adapter.
New For Motorola APX! Dual Connection: Connect via Bluetooth or wired connection. New “On/Off” kill switch. “On” activates your Bluetooth devices and the “Off” will automatically revert to radio talk and listen.
Earphone Connection, Inc. does not guarantee the performance of Bluetooth devices due to RF (radio frequency) interference. For more information, see our Bluetooth Disclaimer.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Body-worn microphone with acoustic airtube removeable earpiece for improved comfort & safety.
- All day operations on a single charge. Talk time 12 hrs.
- Designed with a 3.5mm audio jack to accommodate an external earpiece or an external microphone, for even more field versatility.
- Features the soft silicone Fin Ultra™ eartip, our most comfortable ear tip to date.
- 3.5mm jack for external earpiece or supplemental microphone.
The Nighthawk is the ultimate body-worn microphone designed specifically for law enforcement. Features like durable housing, a strategically placed pairing light, full-shift talk-time & no wires makes this unit the ideal choice for the law enforcement industry. Learn more about all the features and benefits here.