$44.99 – $110.99
The Coyote Short Tube Lapel Microphone combines our lightweight directional lapel microphone with a clear “surveillance style” short tube earphone. The Coyote’s short tube is designed to prevent blockage within the clear tube. Another new advancement to the short tube is the metal threaded release at the end of the tube. The barrel speaker is light and clear in sound and users do not experience the moisture build-up associated with humid climates. The kit comes equipped with the clear acoustic audio tube, and the patented Fin Ultra™ ear tip for all day comfort.
Finally, a solution to radio connectivity! The Coyote EC Lapel Microphone delivers the Easy-Connect system with Guide Arrows for many radio makes and models. The new design features 2 Guide Arrows: One is located on the strain relief cable connector portion of your Coyote EC Lapel Microphone and the other is located on the EC Easy-Connect adapter. This new upgrade ensures that radio connection is immediate and secure.
Disclaimer: Not all radio makes & models include the EC “Easy-Connect” feature at this time.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Short tube reduces moisture build-up in humid climates.
- Short tube attached to speaker by a metal threaded screw for easy release.
- Easy to grip PTT (Push-to-Talk).
- Whisper-sensitive microphone.
- Enhanced Comfort: Fin Ultra™ are softer than ever before and the open skeleton design allows for more ambient sound to travel through the earpiece.
COYOTE LAPEL MIC VIDEO
What a difference a short tube makes. View this video for a quick overview of all the benefits and features that the Coyote Short Tube Lapel Microphone brings.