Earphone Connection has come up with a versatile delivers dual connection (wired or wireless) with a simple switch. Motorola APX Multi-Functional Adapter allows you to pair Bluetooth or wired units.
- Connect via Bluetooth with cutting edge accessories like the Interceptor Bluetooth Speaker Microphone or Nighthawk Bluetooth Lapel Microphone and the Wireless Finger PTT Switch (EP-PTTW1).
- Connect wired microphones like the Hawk EC Lapel Microphone using the exclusive Easy-Connect system.
With true dual connection (wired or wireless), the user is always prepared.
The Motorola APX Multi-Functional Adapter includes an innovative “On/Off” kill switch. “On” activates your Bluetooth devices and the “Off” will automatically revert to radio talk and listen. This safety net ensures that an officer is never without essential communication.
Another key feature that ensures reliable communications is the “Bump-Free” PTT/Pairing Button. With many manufacturers’ adapters, there is an issue with inadvertently keying the radio up unintentionally. With EPC’s new design, the button is flushed so that your PTT button is only activated when you intend to do so. This ensures both efficiency and safety.
Earphone Connection, Inc. does not guarantee the performance of Bluetooth devices due to RF (radio frequency) interference. For more information, see our Bluetooth Disclaimer.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Dual Connectivity: Pair Bluetooth microphone or wired headsets.
- Bump-Free Pairing/PTT button.
- On/off kill switch: Turn ON & OFF Bluetooth devices. (”OFF” mode reverts radio to talk and listen).
- 9-10 Hour talk time.